With our annual men's conference about to start, I thought some male/female humour would be a bit of fun for today's blog post.
WHY MEN ARE HAPPIER THAN WOMEN
The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
Car mechanics tell you the truth.
Same work, more pay.
Wedding dress $5000. Tuxedo rental – $100.
One mood all the time.
A five-day holiday requires only one suitcase.
You can open all your own jars.
You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness,
If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
You only have to shave your face and neck.
You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife.
You can do your Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24th in 25 minutes.
No wonder men are happier!
A few extras for those who are really keen …
- New shoes don’t cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
- You can play with toys all your life.
- One wallet and one pair of shoes — one color for all seasons.
- You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
- Your last name stays put.
- The garage is all yours.
- Wedding plans take care of themselves.
- Chocolate is just another snack.
- You can never be pregnant.
- Wrinkles add character.
- Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
- You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.