Mark is now offering his services to provide consulting for churches, not-for-profit organizations, or businesses. His life and work experience enable him to offer training and insights in many areas, including the following:
- Vision development.
- Strategic planning.
- Governance review, including how to build an effective Board or team of Elders.
- Staff training, development and appraisal (assessment).
- Personal growth plan.
- Sabbatical planning.
- Setting up a Leadership Development Pathway.
- Establishing training systems/programs.
- Multi-site congregational and ministry development.
- Communication training.
- Succession planning.
- Core values discovery.
- Culture discovery and alignment.
- Small group ministry development.
- Fund-raising including capital projects.
- Attracting and keeping high capacity volunteers.
- Leading Change.
Training and assistance in any of these areas can be tailored to each unique situation.
To inquire about the possibility of engaging Mark in consulting for you, your church or your organization, please use the ‘Contact‘ form.