There are a variety of Mark’s messages available on the web in audio and/or video format. Here are links to a few videos:
- Mark speaks at Riverview Church in Perth on Building God’s House on 19th February 2018. This message includes ‘7 power tools’ for helping Jesus build his church. [NEW]
- Mark speaks at Bayside Church on Created for Community on 11th February 2018. This message looks at how to be a great small group member. [NEW]
- Mark speaks at Bayside Church on Igniting Your Spiritual Passion on 28th January 2018. This message looks at various passion killers and passion lighters. [NEW]
- Mark speaks Bayside Church on The Race of Life on 17th December 2017. How are you going in your race of life? [NEW]
- Mark returned to CityLife Church on 29th October 2017 for the opening of “The Story Building Project”, an $11 million building extension and expansion that he helped launch a few years earlier, and spoke to the church about Your Story Building Project, highlighting the renovation work that God is doing in all of our lives. [NEW]
- [See messages related to Mark’s leadership transition at CityLife in February 2017 further below]
- Mark speaks at Holy Trinity Bromptom on Freedom from Worry [28:53] on 17th March 2016.
- Mark speaks on A Church United [45:10] at CityLife in preparation for the city-wide Melbourne Church Unite event (10th October 2016). One of Jesus’ last prayers was for his followers to be one as he and the Father are one. In this message, Mark looks at the importance and the power of unity between Christians and churches.
- Mark speaks on Omega – How Will It All End? [41:03] at CityLife (23rd October 2016). One of the last questions Jesus’ disciples asked him was about the end of the world. People’s fascination with ‘end times’ continues to this day. In this message, Mark shares some insights from the New Testament writings about what’s ahead for our world.
- I AM the Vine (13th September 2016). In this practical message, Mark Conner shares insights about how to stay connected to Jesus in order to live a fruitful life.
- Jesus and His Mother (9th May 2016). In this special Mother’s Day message, Mark draws some reflections from Jesus’ relationship with his own mother and applies them to our own families today.
- The Denial (22nd March 2016). In this message, Mark Conner draws insights from Peter’s denial of Jesus, showing how Jesus reaches out to heal us from our guilt and shame.
- Serve (17th November 2015). In this message, Mark Conner draws some insights from the story of a relatively unknown woman from the 1st century church, in order to inspire us to a life of service today.
- Your Work God’s Work (18th August 2015). Did you know the average person spends approximately 30% of their time sleeping, 30% with family and friends, and 30% at work? That’s over half our waking hours spent in the workplace. Have you ever asked yourself what God’s purpose for our work is? And how we can find more meaning and fulfilment in our work? These are some of the questions Mark Conner addresses in this message.
- Courage (28th April 2015). On the weekend of the 100th anniversary of the Gallipoli landing, Mark shares a message on courage.
- Mark speaks on Connecting with God and Connecting with People [1:22:30] at the Europe Conference in Uppsala Sweden (10th March 2015). Includes translation into Swedish.
- Mark addresses the common human experience of disappointment as he speaks on We Had Hoped a [1:04:38] at the Europe Conference in Uppsala Sweden (10th March 2015). Includes translation into Swedish.
- Mark speaks at the Innovate Conference at Gateway Church in Frankston [39:00] on Impacting Our Community (24th July 2014).
Mark’s Transition from CityLife Church:
- Mark’s announcement [12:58] about transitioning out of his role as Senior Minister of CityLife Church (28th February 2016).
- Mark’s message on Navigating Transitions [37:16] at the INSPIRE Conference (18th July 2016).
- Mark speaks at the CityLife Church’s 50th anniversary celebrations [34:44] (11-12th February 2017). From small beginnings back in 1967, CityLife has grown to become a thriving community of people, congregations and ministries both locally and overseas. In this message (audio), Mark takes a trip down memory lane to reflect on God’s work throughout the church’s history, in order to celebrate all he is doing today and anticipate the future.
- Mark’s farewell message [37:56] at CityLife Church (19th February 2017). The full church service is available on video too [1:47:43] – the actual service starts at [7:20].