If you are a leader of other people, take a few moments to reflect on the 'people flow' in your area.
Here are a few questions to ask:
- Who are the interested people who need hope and a vision?
- Who are the new people who need a welcome and some clear direction?
- Who are the core people who need some encouragement and affirmation at this time?
- Who are the disgruntled people who you need to take some time to listen to and help work through some issues that are important to them?
- Who are the people who have dropped out who you may need to go after and see how they are?
Are there any tensions or unresolved conflicts in your world? Make an effort to address and resolve them right away. Make it a priority. Tie up any loose ends before the year finishes so you can start with a clean slate.