Facebook, Instrgram, Twitter and Snapchat. Welcome to the exploding world of Social Media. Where will it all go and what trends are trending into 2014? Ryan Holmes, the CEO of HootSuite, a social relationship platform, recently wrote for Fortune magazine outlining five trends that could be poised to shake up the industry and the way we use social media in 2014:
1. The rise of ephemeral social networks.
2. Learn to tweet. Your boss expects it.
3. Social customer service kills the dreaded phone tree.
4. Social media finds you as you browse.
5. Get ready to see ads from the neighborhood pub on Twitter.
Read the full article for the details.
For more, see ..