Do you feel like a chapter is coming to an end in some area of your life? Maybe that is just what is needed in order for God to begin something new for you?
Life is lived in seasons and seasons are made up of endings and new beginnings. This coming weekend at CityLife, I will share a message with some insights into how to navigate these transitions well, which includes learning to let go of the past and move forward into the future God has for us.
- "There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under the heavens.” Ecclesiates 3:1
- “True life success is doing the very best you can at where you are now then not being afraid to end that and take the next step. The endings and the great beginnings are somehow linked together. You can’t have one without the other.” Henry Cloud in Necssary Endings.
- “Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.” Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” Roman philosopher Seneca
- “On the spiritual journey … each time a door closes, the rest of the world opens up. All we need to do is stop pounding on the door that just closed, turn around – which puts the door behind us – and welcome the largeness of life that now lies open to our souls.” Parker Palmer