If you’ve just visited my blog for the first time in recent weeks, welcome!
Here are a FEW TIPS that you might find helpful …
- The 50 latest posts are in the centre of the blog. You can access them by simply scrolling down.
- To access earlier posts you can either click a Category (these are found on the upper right hand side of the blog home page) OR you can go to previous month’s Archives (these are found also on the right hand side of the blog, but a little lower down).
- Longer blog posts are divided into two sections. The second section can be viewed by clicking on ‘Continue reading …’ at the end of the first section.
- Blue text within a post indicates a link to further material – either a web site or a down-loadable file.
- Feel free to make a comment on any post. Simply click ‘Comments’ at the bottom of the post. You can also interact with other people’s comments too.
Also, here are the answers to some FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS …
- "Are you up at 5.00 a.m. every morning?" No! Most of my posts I write ahead of time and I schedule them to ‘post’ at 5.00 am on a designated day. I usually try to write a post on 5-6 days of each week.
- "Who designed your blog?" I pay an annual subscription to Typepad, which is a popular blogging software company. Through Typepad, I can choose a design template.
- Do you manage your own blog? Yes, I do.
- Where do you find the time to blog? I am a busy person but I do enjoy learning so blogging is simply a way of passing on what I’m thinking and learning. Having also been in church ministry for over 20 years now, I have a large reservoir of experiences and ideas that I’ve collected over the years. Through the Typepad program, posting a blog is as simple as writing and sending an email. I type out my thoughts, add in any graphics or links, do a quick spell-check, then schedule a time for it to post.
- Do you read every person’s comments? Yes, I do. Every time someone makes a comment on my blog, I get an email notification with the message in it. I read each person’s comments but I can’t always make a comment myself, though I try to respond to any questions.
I hope you enjoy the blog and find it helpful!